Many small businesses miss out on the opportunity of online business directories. Getting your local business information listed on directories, listing sites, and citation sites help to improve visibility and drives traffic to your business. Google Maps, Yelp, Facebook, and LinkedIn might be obvious choices, but don‘t forget about other directories, even on your municipal website. Making sure that you have a presence everywhere potential customers might find you is critical to any local marketing. There are plenty of location-specific directories and industry-specific business listing sites to which you can submit your data. Still, local businesses should start with the big ones and work their way toward the more niche directories.
A few tips:
– Make sure you provide the same company information across each directory.
– Don’t forget to add a link to your website. These backlinks can benefit your SEO.
– Make sure you have a detailed description of your business, products, and services.
– Showcase your business with pictures or videos, including your store or office, employees, daily operations.
– Read on, for the top 100 online business directories in 2020, and find out which are relevant to your business: https://bit.ly/3kq786e
#digitalmarketing #customerjourney #salesfunnel #onlinedirectory #businessdirectory #DigitalAgencyAT #DigitalAgencyCH